The Mine Field Reunion 2025: October the 3rd in the TK Mine Field!
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
The Mine Field Reunion 2025: October the 3rd in the TK Mine Field!
No Bick, so time to torch the Box...
The Mine Field Reunion 2025: October the 3rd in the TK Mine Field!
Setting it on fire now!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
The Mine Field Reunion 2025: October the 3rd in the TK Mine Field!
Getting the feeling no one will return.
Getting the feeling I will be leaving the internet forever after this weekend.
Getting the feeling I will be leaving the internet forever after this weekend.
The Mine Field Reunion 2025: October the 3rd in the TK Mine Field!
BUT BB STILL HAS WEEKS TO GO AND TRAITORS JUST STARTED AND ALL THOSE FEMALE CELEBRITIES AREN'T GOING TO LIST THEMSELVES!
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
The Mine Field Reunion 2025: October the 3rd in the TK Mine Field!
It is my sacred duty, I suppose...