Things I accomplished today

Get Wacky!
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

Things I accomplished today

Post by Dr Dave »

I woke up, so far that is it.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
CaptainWacky
Posts: 4428
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am

Things I accomplished today

Post by CaptainWacky »

Mentally prepared myself for the Emmy red carpet fashion chat.
User avatar
Mirah
Posts: 4387
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Things I accomplished today

Post by Mirah »

I set a mouse trap

When is the Emmy's? This weekend?

I have to go to work tomorrow and pretend to be productive now.
Why did I bump this thread?
Who the fuck wants to be productive?
Who cares?
Wtf do I need to accomplish anyway?

I am me
that is all I need to accomplish.

Unfortunately that sort of Budha mindset won't make me $ and pay the rent
User avatar
CaptainWacky
Posts: 4428
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am

Things I accomplished today

Post by CaptainWacky »

Elle Fanning was the FCOTD as a result.
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

Things I accomplished today

Post by Dr Dave »

I submitted a form to lost and found with my local public transit agency.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

Things I accomplished today

Post by Dr Dave »

I did some laundry and then went to the grocery store.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Post Reply