Things I accomplished today
Things I accomplished today
I woke up, so far that is it.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
Things I accomplished today
Mentally prepared myself for the Emmy red carpet fashion chat.
Things I accomplished today
I set a mouse trap
When is the Emmy's? This weekend?
I have to go to work tomorrow and pretend to be productive now.
Why did I bump this thread?
Who the fuck wants to be productive?
Who cares?
Wtf do I need to accomplish anyway?
I am me
that is all I need to accomplish.
Unfortunately that sort of Budha mindset won't make me $ and pay the rent
When is the Emmy's? This weekend?
I have to go to work tomorrow and pretend to be productive now.
Why did I bump this thread?
Who the fuck wants to be productive?
Who cares?
Wtf do I need to accomplish anyway?
I am me
that is all I need to accomplish.
Unfortunately that sort of Budha mindset won't make me $ and pay the rent
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
Things I accomplished today
Elle Fanning was the FCOTD as a result.
Things I accomplished today
I submitted a form to lost and found with my local public transit agency.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Things I accomplished today
I did some laundry and then went to the grocery store.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale